Until my garden is a little further along, I’m still supplementing my vegetable supply from the farmer’s market. I love when the farmers start to have local fruit! It’s still early in the season in upstate New York, so most farms have lots of greens available and some perennials like asparagus, strawberries, and rhubarb.
Some recipes I’m considering for this week:
- Pickled Rhubarb from Vanilla Garlic
- Honey Roasted Rhubarb from Café Zupas
- Rhubarb Strawberry Galette from Vanilla Garlic
- Bacon Wrapped Caramelized Sesame Asparagus from How Sweet it Is
- Asparagus With Almonds and Yogurt Dressing from Smitten Kitchen
- Strawberry Feta Salad (with mint!) from Simone’s Kitchen
Any other ideas? If you have recipe suggestions for using up my produce for the week please share!